Custom Drafting & Design Services
Custom plans typically cost between $2.00-3.00 per square foot.
Get a 10% discount on all fees for submitting your plan to the General Catalog.
What's included in a typical custom plans package?
A typical house plans package is drafted to current IRC code and includes,
3D Cover & Exterior Perspectives of Project - General Construction Notes - Dimensioned Floor Plans - Exterior Elevations - Building Cross Section - Detailed Wall Section - Foundation Plan & Details - Floor Framing Plan(s) - Roof Framing Plan & Details - Construction Details - Interior Elevations (Kitchens & Bathrooms) - Door & Window Schedules
- Post-plan modifications: $75 per hour
- Phone consultations: $25 per hour
- General electrical plans: $150 flat rate
- Bracing/shear wall plans: $150 flat rate
- Take-off material lists: $150 flat rate
- Custom made SketchUp models with no plans: $1.00 per square foot
- LayOut Files: $150 flat fee
- CAD Files: $75 flat fee
- Printed plans by Fed-Ex 2-Day: $150 for (3) three sets
- Cost-to-build estimate (by zip code): $50