The Poplar is a classic bungalow style home with a modest footprint. It features a "curb appeal" front porch and has the potential for easy expansion off the rear of the house. Two floors, sloped ceilings, shed roof dormers, brackets, porches and more give heaps of traditional architectural details.
For accurate cost estimating try BUILDING-COST.NET, a *FREE* online tool. Material costs can be obtained by visiting a local building supply center with your plans and requesting a free "take off" for your project.
- Bedrooms: 2 w/ walk-in pantry (or 2 bedroom + study/office)
- Bathrooms: 2
- Ceiling heights: 7' 10 1/2" (plus open ceiling joists) @ main floor, 8' 10" cathedral ceilings upper w/ 286 Sq. Ft. > 5' 0"
- Conditioned space: +/- 1100 sq. ft.
- Main floor: 576 sq. ft.
- Upper floor: Approx. 524 sq. ft. > 5'
- Overall dimensions including porch: 18' wide x 40' long
- Foundation type: Basement with opt. cold cellar.
- Print size: 24" x 36"
- Immediate PDF download with license
- Design criteria: IRC, WA State Energy Code
Notes & features: Dormers, full size kitchen, covered porches, optional closed winter porch, 2x6 wall construction, cold cellar potential, and more.
Renderings are approximate and are not literal representations of the designs. Designs are subject to change without notice.