Tiny House Mod Cottage for Any Backyard, Beach, or Retreat!
The Shandraw Cottage is a client-designer collaboration. It's a loft style tiny house built over a post and pier foundation system. While the plan was developed as a backyard cottage in Los Angeles, CA it's mid-century modern exterior would be appealing in a variety of urban and rural settings.
It is now available as a free downloadable PDF plan. A SketchUp Model is available for this plan.
- Bedrooms: Loft or main floor.
- Bathrooms: 1
- Floors: 1 + loft
- Conditioned space: 320 sq. ft. + loft space
- Porch: 64 sq. ft.
- Overall dimensions: 16' x 20' with 4' x 16' porch
- Foundation type: Post & Pier
- Heating & Cooling: Optional
- Print size: 24" x 36"
- Immediate PDF download with license to build
- Design criteria: International Residential Code
- A modifiable SketchUp Model is available for this plan.