$2.50/square foot for houses, guest houses, ADU's, garages, etc.
$1.00 per square foot for porches & decks
10% discount for free-sharing plans
Hand drawn client designs are translated into 3D models that can be used to create 2D construction documentation. Select this service if you're looking for a guided experience designing your plan. Plans are delivered as PDFs and can be immediately printed and submitted for permitting.
What's included in the plans:
Plans are drafted to satisfy the International Residential Code (IRC) and are ready for submission to building departments in the United States & Canada.
A typical house plan set includes pages, such as:
- Cover sheet with three-dimensional image(s)
- General construction notes
- Dimensioned floor plans
- Exterior elevations
- Building cross sections
- Detailed wall cross section & details
- Foundation plan & details
- Roof plan & details
- Interior kitchen elevations
- Interior bathroom elevation(s)
- Selected architectural details
- Window schedule
- Door schedule
- *NEW* Plans now include seismic & high wind braced wall plans (March 2016)
- *NEW* Plans now include a general Mechanical, Plumbing & Electric (MPE) sheet (December 2016)
- Basic site plan: $300
- Post-plan modifications: $75 per hour
- Printed plans available upon request (please email).
- Simply sketch a floor plan. Pencil and paper works great.
- Sketch the exterior elevations of your design.
- Make a list of features (for example: siding style, color, roof type, window design, et al.). Straight to the point, bulleted lists work best.
- Send your work to email@example.com