All content on this blog, including the photography, text, plans, and drawings, are my work, owned by THE small HOUSE CATALOG, which means it is Copyrighted with © All Rights Reserved. Links and short excerpts of posts (up to 4 lines) can be used with credit and a link back to the blog post.
Full plans (including images, PDFs, and prints), post content, and photographs CANNOT be reproduced or copied in any form for commercial purposes (on websites, blogs, or in print) without permission.
Please contact support (at) thesmallhousecatalog (dot) com for permission, questions, and inquiries.
Thank you for visiting! Suggestions are always very welcome!
Note: Some product links on the post are affiliate links.
This disclaimer is intended to specify or delimit the scope of rights and obligations that may be exercised and enforced by parties.
The www.thesmallhousecatalog.com Web Site (the "Site") is an online information service provided by THE small HOUSE CATALOG ("www.thesmallhousecatalog.com "), subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below. PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE. www.thesmallhousecatalog.com MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT ON THE SITE. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
1. Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions.
The entire contents of the Site are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are www.thesmallhousecatalog.com, its affiliates or other third party licensors. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST, TRANSMIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, THE MATERIAL ON THE SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE AND/OR SOFTWARE. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. You agree to grant to www.thesmallhousecatalog.com a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services) you submit to any public areas of the Site (such as bulletin boards, forums and newsgroups) or by e-mail to www.thesmallhousecatalog.com by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You also grant to www.thesmallhousecatalog.com the right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You agree that you shall have no recourse against www.thesmallhousecatalog.com for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to www.thesmallhousecatalog.com.
Publications, products, content or services referenced herein or on the Site are the exclusive trademarks or servicemarks of www.thesmallhousecatalog.com. Other product and company names mentioned in the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
2. Use of the Site.
You understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by www.thesmallhousecatalog.com, www.thesmallhousecatalog.comdoes not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in any way. Except for www.thesmallhousecatalog.com- identified information, products or services, all information, products and services offered through the Site or on the Internet generally are offered by third parties, that are not affiliated with www.thesmallhousecatalog.com a. You also understand that www.thesmallhousecatalog.com cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE INTERNET. www.thesmallhousecatalog.com PROVIDES THE SITE AND RELATED INFORMATION "AS IS" AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NONINFRINGEMENT, OR THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) WITH REGARD TO THE SERVICE, ANY MERCHANDISE INFORMATION OR SERVICE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY, AND www.thesmallhousecatalog.com SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COST OR DAMAGE ARISING EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY SUCH TRANSACTION. IT IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, ADVICE, SERVICES, MERCHANDISE AND OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY. www.thesmallhousecatalog.com DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED.
YOU UNDERSTAND FURTHER THAT THE PURE NATURE OF THE INTERNET CONTAINS UNEDITED MATERIALS SOME OF WHICH ARE SEXUALLY EXPLICIT OR MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO YOU. YOUR ACCESS TO SUCH MATERIALS IS AT YOUR RISK. www.thesmallhousecatalog.com HAS NO CONTROL OVER AND ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR SUCH MATERIALS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL www.thesmallhousecatalog.com BE LIABLE FOR (I) ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, OR ANY INFORMATION, OR TRANSACTIONS PROVIDED ON THE SERVICE, OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SERVICE, OR ANY DELAY OF SUCH INFORMATION OR SERVICE. EVEN IF www.thesmallhousecatalog.com OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (II) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SERVICE AND/OR MATERIALS OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE SERVICE. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, www.thesmallhousecatalog.com LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
www.thesmallhousecatalog.com makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through this one or which may link to this Site. When you access a non-www.thesmallhousecatalog.com web site, please understand that it is independent from www.thesmallhousecatalog.com, and that www.thesmallhousecatalog.com has no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to a www.thesmallhousecatalog.com web site does not mean that www.thesmallhousecatalog.com endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such web site.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless www.thesmallhousecatalog.com, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service.
4. Third Party Rights.
The provisions of paragraphs 2 (Use of the Service), and 3 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of www.thesmallhousecatalog.com and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the Service. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
5. Term; Termination.
This Agreement may be terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason. The provisions of paragraphs 1 (Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions), 2 (Use of the Service), 3 (Indemnification), 4 (Third Party Rights) and 6 (Miscellaneous) shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
This Agreement shall all be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of The United States of America applicable to agreements made and to be performed in The United States of America. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between www.thesmallhousecatalog.com and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties' obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in The United States of America . Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Service must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. www.thesmallhousecatalog.com's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. www.thesmallhousecatalog.com may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Terms & Agreement
1) These plans have been designed to satisfy generally accepted building requirements. However, THE small HOUSE CATALOG cannot guarantee that they will be appropriate for your specific conditions or that they will meet all the requirements of your local coding agency. It is therefore the responsibility of the Licensee to see that they do. Consultation with your builder prior to submission of a permit application is common practice and recommended.
2) THE SMALL HOUSE CATALOG – including anyone who has been involved in the creation, production, or delivery of these documents – shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages.
3) The Licensee is granted license to build one house per plan and additional copies may be independently copied to build one house. Changes to these plans must be confirmed by a licensed structural engineer and approved by a local code enforcement agency.
4) House plans are non-refundable.
5) Terms and conditions apply to all plans.
Stock Plans Disclaimer
1) THE small HOUSE CATALOG has prepared these documents to meet generally accepted professional standards and practices. However, they have been designed without any knowledge of – or reference to – the Licensee’s specific site or geographical location. Specific site conditions may vary and include but are not limited to such things as: frost depth, soil bearing capacity, seismic and wind zones, etc. In addition, local code requirements, including such life-safety requirements as stair width, stair rise and run, egress windows and smoke detectors, etc. may vary. The strength of materials (e.g. lumber) available may vary. Therefore, supplemental to these documents, it is the Licensee’s responsibility to consult with his/her chosen builder, local building department and a structural engineer to determine that these documents meet all current federal, state/provincial and local codes, ordinances/bylaws and regulations, etc., and are appropriate to specific site conditions. Compliance with such requirements shall take precedence over these documents.
2) Any use of this information without adaptation to changes in codes, standards, site conditions and other factors is at the Licensee’s sole risk. THE small HOUSE CATALOG assumes no responsibility for changes made to these plans by others and makes no warranties, either expressed or implied, in the use of these plans. The Licensee agrees to defend and indemnify THE small HOUSE CATALOG for all claims, costs, losses or damages resulting from the use of these documents.
3) Before starting construction, it is the builder’s responsibility to check all dimensions and details, and verify conformance with governing code requirements for the geographic area in which the house is to be built. All structural, mechanical and electrical requirements shall also be reviewed before construction begins. Codes govern over drawings and dimensions govern over scale. Please notify THE small HOUSE CATALOG of dimensional discrepancies.
4) THE small HOUSE CATALOG has not been engaged for construction supervision of any kind and assumes no responsibility to ensure that construction conforms to these plans, nor has any responsibility for construction means, methods, techniques, sequences, procedures or safety precautions in connection with the work.
5) This is not a sale of original documents. THE small HOUSE CATALOG retains ownership of all original documents and all subsequent copies (regardless of format).
6) The Licensee is granted the right to make copies as needed for the construction of one (1) building per plan purchase and/or free download. THE small HOUSE CATALOG requests that you honor this copyright policy. Additional rights can be easily purchased at a reasonable price from THE small HOUSE CATALOG office.
7) Terms and conditions apply to all plans.
8) THE small HOUSE CATALOG can be contacted at:
P.O. Box 434
Friday Harbor, WA 98250
Phone: (360) 207-4513
This website uses Google Adsense, a Web-advertising-service of Google Inc., United States (“Google”). Google Adsense uses “cookies” (text files) that are stored on your computer and allows an analysis of the use of thiswebsite by you.
Google Adsense also uses so-called “Web Beacons” (small invisible images) to gather information. Through the use of Web beacons simple actions such as the visitor traffic to the website can be recorded and collected. The information generated by the cookie and/or Web Beacon is information about your use of this site (Url), including your IP address and will be transferred to a Google server in the U.S. and stored there.
Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the site in order to show and compile reports on website activity and ads for website operators and providing other services with website and internet related services. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where this is required by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. You canavoid storing cookies on your hard drive and the display of Web Beacons by choosing to accept in your browser settings, “cookies” (in MS Internet Explorer under “Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings”, in Firefox under Tools> Settings> Privacy> Cookies), we would point out however that this may prevent you from using all the features of this website.
By using this site you agree to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner described, and agree to the aforementioned purpose.