The Sago Bantalow (miniature bungalow) is a small side-gable bungalow plan with front shed roof dormer. It enjoys 670 sq ft of living space, a comfortable covered porch, basement with cold cellar, fireplace, and more. It's a reasonably sized one bedroom, one bath house for a single person or couple and at 16' wide would fit handsomely on a narrow lot. With a full size kitchen, dining room and living space, it's got plenty of main floor space, especially for urbanites looking for some traditional flair. The upper floor features a bedroom, ample closet space, bathroom, and an optional study with windows.
For accurate cost estimating try BUILDING-COST.NET, a *FREE* online tool. Material costs can be obtained by visiting a local building supply center with your plans and requesting a free "take off" for your project.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Ceiling heights: 7' 10" Main floor, 8' 10" cathedral upper w/ 286 Sq. Ft. > 5' 0"
- Conditioned space: 670 Sq. Ft. over full basement w/ cold cellar.
- Overall dimensions including porch: 16' wide x 30' long
- Foundation type: Basement with cold cellar.
- Print size: 18" x 24"
- Immediate PDF download with license
- Design criteria: 2012 IRC, 2009 WA State Energy Code
Notes & features: Two dormers, upper ensuite w/study, French doors at rear, full size kitchen, covered porches, optional block & brick chimney, 2x6 wall construction, cold cellar, and more.
Renderings are approximate and are not literal representations of the designs. Designs are subject to change without notice.