Designed as a Washington coast summer beach cottage with a broad sun deck, The Lupine is the first single story house plan added to the free catalog. It also features above code insulation details making the house an excellent choice for a small, single story full-time house or even a four season guest cottage. Other foundation options are available for this house via our drafting service. Download the free pillars plan to help you develop your own trim ideas!
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Floors: 1
- Ceilings: 9' 0"
- Conditioned space: 856 sq. ft.
- Overall dimensions including porch: 22' wide x 38' (plus porches & decks)
- Foundation type: ventilated crawl space w/slab.
- Print size: 24" x 36"
- Immediate PDF download with license
- Design criteria: 2015 IRC, WA State Energy Code
For accurate cost estimating try BUILDING-COST.NET, a *FREE* online tool. Material costs can be obtained by visiting a local building supply center with your plans and requesting a free "take off" for your project.
Notes & features: single floor living, attic, porch, sun deck, opt. superinsulation details, and more.