Designed by THE small HOUSE CATALOG with modifications by Tim Sherno
Drafted by S. Dehner for THE small HOUSE CATALOG
This house was inspired by the Forest-Rose and modified with additions for a client in Minnesota. It's a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house with a full finished basement, high r-value insulation, a mudroom, fireplace, and more.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Floors: 2
- Conditioned space: 531 sq ft above grade; 791 sq. ft., including finished basement
- Main floor: 356 sq. ft.
- Upper floor: 175 sq. ft. (stairs counted once)
- Overall dimensions including porch: 14' x 22' + 8' x 6' mudroom
- Foundation type: Basement
- Print size: 24" x 36" (black & white recommended)
- Immediate PDF download with license to build
- Design criteria: International Residential Code (IRC)
Superinsulated, full size kitchen, covered entry porches, 2x6 wall construction.
Renderings are approximate and are not literal representations of the designs. Designs are subject to change without notice.
For accurate cost estimating try BUILDING-COST.NET, a *FREE* online tool. Material costs can be obtained by visiting a local building supply center with your plans and requesting a free "take off" for your project.
A SketchUp model is now available for this plan. Visit the new MODELS page for more information.