Preview images may be blurry and take several seconds to load depending on your connection speed.
Seattle Accessory Dwelling Unit
The Ballard is a traditionally inspired ADU with a full kitchen, 3/4 bathroom, upper floor bedroom and a spacious living area with fireplace. While this plan has a face of its own the design was inspired by the Beekeeper's Bungalow built by THE small HOUSE CATALOG in Point Roberts, WA.
This plan was designed as an accessory dwelling unit as part of the City of Seattle's backyard cottage program. For more information about that click here.
Download this house plan for free.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 3/4
- Floors: 2
- Conditioned space: 800 sq ft
- Overall dimensions: 20' x 20'
- Foundation type: Insulated Slab
- Heating & Cooling: Optional
- Print size: 24" x 36"
- Immediate PDF download with license to build
- Design criteria: International Residential Code; Seattle Residential Code
- A modifiable SketchUp Model is available for this plan.