Designed by M Prochot & S. Dehner
An Affordable Backyard Retirement Cottage
The Cascadia Cottage is a client designed backyard retirement accessory dwelling unit. This is a free downloadable PDF plan.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Floors: 1
- Conditioned space: 560 sq. ft.
- Overall dimensions: 20' x 28' with 6' x 12' covered porch
- Foundation type: insulated slab
- Print size: 24" x 36"
- Immediate PDF download with license
- Design criteria: International Residential Code; Seattle Residential Code; Washington State Energy Code.
- Partially ADA compliant
- A modifiable SketchUp Model is available for this plan.
For accurate cost estimating try BUILDING-COST.NET, a *FREE* online tool. Material costs can be obtained by visiting a local building supply center with your plans and requesting a free "take off" for your project.
Notes & features: Super-insulation capacity, full size eat-in kitchen, covered porch, 2x6 + 2 wall construction, easy alternate foundation possibilities, including basement.
Renderings are approximate and are not literal representations of the designs. Designs are subject to change without notice.